Copyright 2018 Ricoh Innovations Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Ricoh Innovations is developing cutting edge, IoT and machine learning based solutions for enterprise. With strong differentiation in computer vision and data services, we’re well on our way but we need more people who can help us support our growing business and new products. If you’re as excited about innovations as we are, Ricoh Innovations is the place for you.
In this role, you will to be responsible for supporting Ricoh’s Workplace Solutions platform. This is a complete HW and SaaS offering focused on MoT (Monitoring of Things). Ricoh has developed proprietary, AI-based, “Event Sensing” technology to observe real time events and produce notifications and actionable video segments for its customers using on-demand compute via the edge and the cloud.
We are a close-knit team of product owners, researchers, engineers, designers and marketing staff driving high value and defensible computer vision solutions that directly address our enterprise customers’ needs.
• Be the customer’s advocate and poses strong communication and leadership skills to represent the customer’s requirements to HQ.
• Lead proof of concept and proof of architecture designs and demonstrations to secure our product’s design-in.
• Assist in the qualification of sales opportunities in terms of technical requirements and value proposition relative to competing solutions.
• Lead the qualification of our products at the customer’s site.
• Drive training for Ricoh’s and our channel’s FAEs, as well as customer’s technical personnel.
• Be the Workplace solutions subject matter expert for chosen applications (like industrial / manufacturing use of our products)
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Possess strong time management skills and multi-tasking ability.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, team player.
• Experience with Apple platform and technologies and / or Android OS a plus.
• Experience with SaaS platforms a plus.
Ricoh Innovations is an open innovation and incubation subsidiary of Ricoh Company Limited. We collaborate with business partners, startups, universities, and research laboratories to build, invest, and grow innovative technologies and new business opportunities globally. Ricoh Innovations designs and delivers easy-to-use, technology-differentiated Smart Vision solutions that empower digital workplaces. We are headquartered in Cupertino, California, but our dynamic and diverse team of world-class technology, user experience, and business professionals span across Silicon Valley, Japan, and India.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin.