At Ricoh Innovations, we specialize in building B2B applications in the areas of 360 Virtual Tours and Monitoring of Things. We develop technology to build 3D models from images and computer vision systems that drive competitive features in our products. You will be expected to bring your vision, dedication, and knowledge to build extraordinary applications. We will be moving to React, Next.js, Typescript, and GraphQL. Our team development team is small, nimble and aren't afraid to try new technologies; we are a slack/github/zoom/agile organization.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will be involved in day to day development of our suite of web applications, including both app architecture and front end development. You will make decisions for the team regarding new technologies, development process and architecture. As the product grows, you’d be expected to work closely with the Product and UX team while also guiding others in new application development. Our backend services are also written in Typescript, which you’d expected to assist in development as well.
• Ability to build a modern web application from the ground up
• Experience building web applications professionally for 5+ years.
• Experience with front-end frameworks — e.g., React, Vue or Angular
• Expert with HTML and CSS
• Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
• Ability to write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
• A strong communicator. Ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers easily
• Ability to demonstrate engineering leadership
• Experience with Node.js, AWS, Typescript, GraphQL, Apollo, and Jest
• GraphQL schema design
• Experience with AWS services
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience with React Native
• Experience working on a product in a Web/iOS/Android ecosystem
About Ricoh Innovations Corporation (RIC)
Ricoh Innovations is an open innovation and incubation subsidiary of Ricoh Company Limited. We collaborate with business partners, startups, universities, and research laboratories to build, invest, and grow innovative technologies and new business opportunities globally. Ricoh Innovations designs and delivers easy-to-use, technology-differentiated solutions that empower digital workplaces. We are headquartered in Cupertino, California, but our dynamic and diverse team of world-class technology, user experience, and business professionals span across Silicon Valley, Japan, and India.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin.