The RICOH Tours team is seeking a talented Outside Sales Representative with demonstrated success in sales development and closing. Sales pipeline development includes inbound and outbound lead generation and qualification. RICOH Tours is a lean, highly motivated team of business and engineering professionals seeking a similarly motivated Sales Representative to help build presence nationwide. You will be primarily in the field selling into real estate brokerages visiting brokerage offices daily.
The primary goal of the Outside Sales Representative is to manage the broad sales function, pursue sales opportunities and sign up real estate agents and brokerages daily within the assigned territory. Reporting directly to the RICOH Tours leadership, this position will be based outside of West Coast and and will travel as necessary to customer locations, tradeshows and Ricoh’s other office locations.
- • Sales development/prospecting (qualify leads, cold call and set appointment)
- • In-person sales (visit customers, present, demo the product and close)
- • Research the industry and technology trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- • Successfully manage and overcome prospects’ objections
- • Utilize a consistent sales process
- • Consistently use the CRM system to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient and transparent lead management
- • Participate remotely in a bi-weekly forecasting process to provide visibility to RICOH
- • Tours leadership of sales pipeline and potential to achieve sales target, and to identify high propensity customers
- • Measure and report with precision. Accountable for the number of demos, the amount of revenues and the overall margin of deals
- • The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, lean culture with enthusiasm to prospect and close leads. This is 50% hunting and 50% following up on established pre-sales leads. In you, we look for tenacity, discipline and focus. Other required skills and experience include:
- • Proven track record of lead generation, follow up and sales closing
- • Real estate industry experience and familiarity with systems such as MLS and IDX
- • Experience working within a high growth global SaaS market
- • Public speaking skill
- • Ability to learn the product so to be able to present, demo, train, coach and troubleshoot with customers
- • Ability to operate independently in a fast-moving, high performing organization
- • Good communications skills
- • Able to work across multi-functional team of individuals including but not limited to business development, support, engineering.
- • Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self
- • Professional and business maturity, ability to establish rapport and work with small business owners
- • Highly organized
- • Data-driven, analytical; ability to apply marketing concept to practice
Ricoh Innovations is an open innovation and incubation subsidiary of Ricoh Company Limited. We collaborate with business partners, startups, universities, and research laboratories to build, invest, and grow innovative technologies and new business opportunities globally. Ricoh Innovations designs and delivers easy-to-use, technology-differentiated Smart Vision solutions that empower digital workplaces. We are headquartered in Cupertino, California, but our dynamic and diverse team of world-class technology, user experience, and business professionals span across Silicon Valley, Japan, and India.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin.